Friday, 16 September 2016

The Dog Man Stafford is offering a 10% Military Discount off First Lesson





















They say that dogs are a man’s best friend. I certainly believe they can be – with the right training of course.
That’s where The Dog Man can help.
Through my 1-2-1 programme, I work alongside dog owners in Staffordshire to build confidence and develop practical handling skills.
As a former police dog handler, trainer and ex-military man with more than 20 years of experience, there isn’t much I haven’t seen.
At the heart of what I do is knowledge. I understand how an animal learns, whether it’s a Great Dane or a Chihuahua.
So if you are looking for a happy and well-behaved family pet to be proud of, then call on The Dog Man.

The Dog Man is currently offering a 10% discount to military personnel through The Stafford Hive. Clickhere to find out more…